CiaoChef

CALL US: +39 0541 332469

MON-FRI 8:30-12:30 14:30-18:30

tel.: +39 0541 332469

fax.: +39 0541 338311

[email protected]

Ways of Payment
All prices of our items are in Euro and  VAT is not included .
The ways of payment are:

- Wire transfer within 24 hours of confirmation of order: the proof of payment by bank must report the number of CRO issued by the bank and must be sent by fax to: +39 0541/338311 or via e-mail to: [email protected]

- Credit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa)

Post-pay: this way of payment can be made only using credit card or PayPal. Specifically, you can pay 20% of the total cost of the product in advance and the remaining 80% is paid cash to the courier at the delivery.
 

Products in cart

Cart is empty
View cart

Checkout
Bonuses